June 15, 2009

MH All Terrain Race

After the successful rendition of The North Face 100, Finishline presents another spectacular trail run, the Men'sHealth All Terrain Race 09.

The Venue
Sta. Elena Properties, Inc. in Sta. Rosa, Laguna will be providing a unique, enjoyable and memorable experience for both participants and spectators. These trails have never been open to the public before- nothing compares to running and riding on fresh dirt.

The Trail
The course consists of approximately 15 kilometers of undulating forest trails, with switchbacks and off-camber turns thrown into the mix to keep racers on their toes. Best of all, spectators will be able to catch some of the action from designated areas.


For more info log on to www.finishline.ph

2 comments:

  1. Vener, good luck this coming Sunday! Nice that there's another trail run. Tomorrow, another trail run for me in the Presidio.

    We can now celebrate! Go Lakers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by Wayne, you know I try to shy away from trail runs these days because of my preps for the upcoming milo marathon elims, I'm presently at my taper week too. I'll just do an easy- relaxed 20k this weekend at UP Diliman.

    My congratulations goes to the lakers for their 15th nba finals conquest. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete