September 10, 2008

Frailty

This morning was just another heavy day for me. I felt my body was too weak to run. Maybe its because I put too much load on my gym session the previous night. Medyo napakuwento kasi, kaya nalibang. One colleague approached me and asked me kung tumatakbo ako. And my nod was the start of a long 'wento. Alam mo naman na kapag takbuhan na ang pag-uusapan, masaya na 'to. And we ended promising themselves that they will join upcoming fun runs. Nakapag recruit pa.

But then, muscle pains and loomy weather did not stop me from running. I still pushed thru kahit medyo tinanghali ng gising. I climbed down my bed and ran. And I still got a quality 10km run.

2 comments:

  1. Hello run unltd. Wanted to stop by, check out your blog and say hello.

    Great that you've been running for a couple of years. Continued success and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. V,

    That "Oh so you run...(start of a long conversation)" happens a lot to me. Rest easy and see you on the road!

    ReplyDelete