September 17, 2013

Reunion

I'm going to a reunion. Yes, it's in the trail. I am setting foot again in the mountains of Porac and the majestic waterfalls of Miyamit. Getting hand-in-hand again with the ever generous volunteers and the energetic race organizers. But, the most anticipated of it all, is I'm reuniting with my friends, those who shared the roads with me from the beginning. The hardcores. In their flesh. Running just like our good 'ole days. Doing the thing we love most. But, hey, we're not that old. It's just fortunate that we came ahead of you. :)

I wish this will be another start. So let's keep this affair regular.

See you at the starting line.


And, oh, before I forget, I share this too to my new-found friends. Let's keep running.
For more infos, click here; http://www.strikingly.com/cm42#slogan.

No comments:

Post a Comment