January 8, 2013

My 2012 Mileage

Happy new year. It has been a fruitful year for me during the 2012 season.

My stat below revealed that I gained more distance as compared from the previous year. During 2011, I accumulated a total of 987.20km, while in 2012 I reached a total of 2,280.00km. A 43% increase in my annual mileage. 

The months of October and November was noticeably the top mileage getter. October had been the training month for the CM50-mile race, the toughest I have done yet. It also included the 50km Pinatubo Trail Challenge where I did an ultra distance to build-up for the CM50. I also ran the RUPM 42k (with a good clocking as a bonus), just barely a week after the Pinatubo Race during this month.

November was the host for the two recon runs for the CM50 Race and the CM50-mile Race itself, that's why it gained the top mileage. Plus, I never stopped doing short accumulative runs during this period. October and November gained a cumulative total of 528km.


I have been satisfied with my annual result for 2012. I hope I could sustain it this coming year and hopefully run more trails and ultras.

See you at the starting line.

2 comments:

  1. Funny reading it about your wish for more trails and ultras. Years ago you hardly mentioned those. Keep up with the times eh? :)

    Good job man! See you around.
    Cheers,
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jon, wishing those wishes will come true. You know, there are some compelling factors for a family man like us, hahaha. Cheers and see you around.

      Delete