Days just before X'mas, I was invited at the launch of the Zoot Footwear at Riovana BHS. The event was graced by other blogging friends and was hosted by Light 'N Up Marketing, Inc, a distribution company responsible for bringing high performance and high quality sports products to the Philippines. The discussion not only focused on footwear technology but also dealt on apparel and compression products.
The three new models of Zoot footwear are the Ultra Kane 3.0, a trainer shoe with moderate stability and cushion ideal for high mileage training. The Ultra Kalani 3.0, a neutral shoe good for high mileage training and races. And the Ultra Kiawe, a racing flat with ultra fast response, ideal for elite and efficient runners.
|New model of Zoot footwear on display at Riovana.|
|Auty Villarama of Light 'N Up explaining the Zoot product technology.|
|Celebrity endorsers of Zoot products, Magali, Anthony & Maricel.|
|A closer look on a Zoot footwear.|
Over-all, the launch was a success and I'm looking forward to wear a Zoot footwear and experience the new technology that their product boasts. Thank you again to Auty Villarama and Maggie Magdangal of Light 'N Up for inviting me to the event.
Here are some of the excerpts from the Zoot product launch.
Zoot Footwear Technology
What do we stand for?
- Lighter - Runners want to feel light on their feet. Being light does not mean losing integrity.
- Faster - Fast feels good. Fast looks good.
- Cooler - Cool feet perform better. Cool feet last longer.
Zoot product focus on
- Meaningful fit.
- Meaningful feel.
- Meaningful function.
- Cleanfinish Waistband Construction. The cleanfinish waistband on our run shorts replace the traditional gartered finish found in most shorts. This soft, elastic finish allows for a comfortable fit unrestricted by drawstrings.
- Flatlock Seam Construction. Comfort means forgetting you're wearing anything at all. Flatlock seams ensure next-to-skin comfort and help prevent chafing.
- 360 degrees Reflectivity. Sometimes, heading out in daylight just isn't an option. On early morning or evening runs, Zoot's reflective accents help you stay safe.
- Icefil Technology. Ultracell AC with Icefil combines xylitol and thermal radiation nano technology, reducing skin temperature up to 3 degrees centigrade and provides UPF 50+ sun protection.
- CRx - Graduated compression.
- ZoneRx - Zone compression.
- SynchroRx - Lightweight, moisture-wicking, odor-eliminating.