PTAA again presents it's second hosting of the Run Run For Children's Fun 2 at the Mall of Asia on June 20, 2010. This will be a 3K, 5K and 10K fun run event.
Who Can Join:
1. The Fun run is open to PTAA Members & Non-PTAA Members.
2. The Fun run is divided into the following categories:
- Men's Category, 3K, 5K, 10K
- Women's Category, 3K, 5K, 10K
- PTAA Members' Category, 3K, 5K, 10K
3. Participating minors should have their parent or guardian sign the waiver form in the registration form.
How To Join:
1. To join the fun run, a participant should register prior to the event by filling up an entry form that can be obtained through the following centers/outlets:
- PTAA Office : 12/F EGI Rufino Plaza Taft cor. Gil Puyat Ave. Pasay
- All Terra Cyclery : Club 650, C-5 Road, Libis (next to Shopwise)
- Secondwind Running Store : Maginhawa St., Teacher's Village | Ortigas Home Depot
- The Travel Club : Trinoma | Rockwell | Greenbelt 3 | Alabang Town Center | MOA
- Registration may also be downloaded fromhttp://run4change.com/http://www.takbo.phhttp://www.ptaa.org.ph
2. Participants shall pay a registration fee of P400 (3K/5K/10K). Registration fee is inclusive of donation to GK Bagong Silang.
3. Race kits will be released upon payment. The race kits include race number, race map, pins. Singlets will be distributed on-site after the race.
Online Reservation and Bank Deposit:
1. Reserve online by emailing email@example.com your scanned registration forms.
2. Fax or send through email the deposit slip.
3. Wait for confirmation, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bank details: Banco de Oro (BDO) – Leveriza Branch
- Account Name: PTAAS/A No.: 262-0021916Fax: 552-0029/30, Tel. No.: 552-0027/28
1. Assembly / check-in shall be at 5:15am at SM Mall of Asia
2. The race will fire off promptly at:
- 10K – 6:00AM
- 5K – 6:05 AM
- 3K – 6:10 AM