A new race is happening on May 29, 2010 at 5:30 am. K for K, the Kerygma Fun Raiser, is a charitable event for the benefit of charitable organizations under Bro. Bo Sanchez. There will be a 100-m dash for kids below 9, and those from 9 to 12 years old. The regular event includes a 1Km, 3Km, and a 5Km run. Registration fee is Php100 for the kid's event and Php250 for the regular event.
Head out and join the K for K Fun Raiser at the Mall of Asia grounds and make this day a family affair. Bring out the entire family and join the event and have the opportunity to meet the fascinating people behind the Kerygma and Didache Journals. Let's run closer to God, let's run for those who are in need.Registration Procedures:
- Fill up the registration form. You may download a registration form by clicking the "Download Form" link on the site.
- K for K fun raiser packets will be available for pick-up upon paying the registration fee starting April 25, 2010.
- Pay your registration fee at the following sites:
- 2/F Lighthouse, Chicago Street, Cubao, Quezon City from Monday to Friday (9am - 6pm)
- Lobby, Valle Verde Country Club, Country Club Road, Pasig City every Sunday (8am - 2pm)
- Registration is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Participants below 18 years old must have their entry signed by a parent/guardian.
- K for K is a non-timed event except for the 3 top placers for the regular run for both men and women.
- The K for K fun raiser will take place rain or shine.
- Race numbers will be worn at all times during the race, pinned at the front of your shirt.
- All protests related to the results shall be shall be submitted in writing to the race organizer within 30 minutes after the official announcement of winners.
- The organizer's decision is final.
- The K for K fun raiser packet contains the race number, K for K shirt (for the regular run), certificate and sponsor freebies.
- Drinking water will be provided at selected points along the race route. the first aid station will be near the starting area and at certain points of the route through roving representatives.
- Toilet cubicles will be available at the site during the race.
- Baggage deposit service is available near the stage from 4:30am until 9:00am.