The Men's Health URBANATHLON is a one-of-a-kind competition that combines traditional road race elements with rigorous obstacles and puts them against a backdrop of the Philippine urban setting.
It is the international signature event of Men's Health.
Post-race, the excitement continues at the Men's Health URBANATHLON Festival, with DJ sets, food and drink, and tons of stuff from sponsors to demo, sample and take home.
The 2013 URBANATHLON is going to be bigger, tougher and more demanding.
Are you ready?
What: Men's Health Urbanathlon 2013 (MHU2013)
When: September 29, 2013 (Sunday)
Where: SM Mall of Asia
Race Categories: 5KM | 10KM | 21KM (all with obstacles)
Target Participants: 2,500
Registration Period: August 1 to September 25
- R.O.X. BGC
- 360 Fitness Makati
- 360 Fitness Ortigas
- 360 Fitness QC
- Gold's Gym Alabang
- 5KM: Php 850
- 10KM: Php 900
- 21KM: Php 950
Race Kit Inclusions:
- Race Bib
- IPICO Timing Chip (which needs to be returned after the race)
- Snacks from Century Tuna
- Hydration from Gatorade
- Finisher Shirt from Bo Athletics
- Finisher Medal
- Certificate of Completion
- Urbanathlon Finisher Cap (Exclusive for 21k only)
Urbanathlon Boot Camp:August 7 and 14 at Mercato Centrale BGC (Target: 50 participants) which aims every participants train the hard way and to:
- be better prepared for the Urbanathlon
- train the right way with the official coaches and race director
- try out the obstacles before the race day
- answer all of your race questions
Here are the series of obstacles that participants should pass to complete the race. (In no particular order)