Start the year 2012 right with Runrio’s Go Natural on January 15, 2012 at the Bonifacio Global City. Run for the education about Diabetes at an early age.
Proceeds from the event will be donated to ABS CBN’s Ako ang Simula.
Join Go Natural 2012 and run for a diabetes free future.
Live healthy, Go Natural.
3K – PHP 350
5K – PHP 550
10K – PHP 650
21K – PHp 800
- Includes Bib with Timing Tag and Singlet (21K + Finisher’s Shirt)
- First 1,000 early bird registrants get a special Go Natural Baller ID. Special surprises await those who wear the Baller ID during the run.
- Register 4 + 1 race kit for free for any category (in-store only)
- Donate P150 on top of the registration fee in support of early child diabetes education gets a freebie T-Shirt. (pickup race day)
November 28, 2011 to January 8, 2012 (12:00 nn – 8:00 pm)
- Toby’s – Shangri-La Mall and SM MOA
- Planet Sports – Trinoma and Glorietta 3
- Riovana – Bonifacio High Street
- Athlete’s Foot – Robinson’s Galleria and Alabang Town Center
To register online visit http://www.runrio.com
Singlets come in four colors
(Red, Blue, Green & Gold)
Finisher shirts will be given to 21km runners
(in lieu of finisher medals)
Free advocacy shirt will be given if you donate PHP150
(available for pick-up at the race day)
For More Information visit:
Official Website -> http://www.gonatural.com.ph/gonaturalrun
RunRio Website -> http://runrio.com
Go Natural is brought to you by Ampalaya Plus, Amapalaya Plus Delite Herbal Tea, Slenda, Enduranz, Renalin, Resorts World, Powerade and Viva Mineralized Water.
Interested parties may register at Toby's (Shangri-la Mall and SM Mall of Asia), Planet Sports (Trinoma and Glorietta), Riovana (BGC) and Athlete's Foot (Robinsons Galleria and Alabang Town Center). For group registrations of 5 people, they can avail of the 4+1 promo where the 5th runner is free. First 1,000 early bird registrants get a special Go Natural Baller ID. Special surprises await those who wear the Baller ID during the run. Promo ends on December 16, 2011. For online registration and more details, log on to www.RunRio.com.
NQC would like to invite everyone to support the campaign for early education of children about diabetes by joining Go Natural Run 2012 or by donating a minimum amount to sponsor a runner. Participating runners who would also like to donate an additional P150 over their registration fees receive an advocacy shirt. Donations are accepted online through www.gonatural.com.ph.
GO NATURAL 2012 is also sponsored by Resorts World. Special thanks to media partners The Philippine Star, Manila Bulletin, The Philippine Daily Inquirer, 94.7 Mellow, ABS-CBN and Ako ang Simula.