The 2011 Macau Galaxy Entertainment International Marathon will be held on December 4, 2011. The Macau Sports Development Board and Association of Athletics of Macau being the organizers aim to develop local sports by raising the level of running, to strengthen the friendship between people from different parts of the world and contribute to the promotion of sport tourism in Macau.
1. Macau Sport Development Board, Av. Dr. Rodrigo Rodrigues, Forum de Macau, Bloco1, 4 Andar, Macau. P.O. Box 334 (until Nov. 25)
2. Association of Athletics of Macau, Olympic Sport Centre Stadium, Avenida Olimpica, Taipa, Macau. P.O. Box 6127 (from Nov. 26 to Dec. 11)
1. Full Marathon (42.195km)
2. Half Marathon (21. 0975km)
- Athlete affiliated to the AAM (Early Bird Promo MOP$70; Normal Registration Fee MOP$140; Late Registration Fee MOP$240)
- Local Athlete ((Early Bird Promo MOP$100; Normal Registration Fee MOP$200; Late Registration Fee MOP$300)
- Non-Local Athlete (Early Bird Promo HK$300; Normal Registration Fee HK$600; Late Registration Fee HK$700)
- Only cash will be accepted, and exchange rate difference will not be considered.)
3. Mini Marathon (ca 6.5km)
- For all Athletes (Normal Registration Fee MOP$50; Late Registration Fee MOP$100)
- To register as a group, each athlete has to fill in one registration form and submit to the OC together with the valid ID copy of the entity group belongs to.
Registration and Payment Methods:
1. In Person or through a representative (until Dec. 3, 2011)
- Participant should fill in a registration form and submit it along with valid ID and the registration fee at one of the registration venues.
- Upon confirmation, a receipt for collection of number bib and chip on Dec. 2 & 3 at the Olympic Sport Center Stadium will be given to the athlete.
- Only MOP/HK Dollars will be accepted and exchange rates will not be considered.
2. By Post (until Nov. 18, 2011)
- Participant should fill in a registration form and submit it by post along with valid ID, a bank draft and post it to one of the registration venues.
- Upon confirmation, an acknowledgement letter and receipt used for collection of number bib and chip on Dec. 2 & 3 at the Olympic Sport Center Stadium will be sent by post to the athlete.
- Bank draft should be made payable to Fundo De Desenvolvimento Desportivo.
- Personal checks are not accepted.
3. Online Registration (until Nov. 25, 2011)
- Through the official website: www.macaumarathon.com and follow the guidelines to process the registration.
- Proceed to payment by credit card. Only Visa and Mastercard will be accepted.
- After successful payment, and if registration is approved, the OC will send an email and receipt used for collection of number bib and chip on Dec. 2 & 3 at the Olympic Sport Center Stadium to inform that the registration is completed successfully. The confirmation will be sent 1 or 2 days after the application.
4. Please note that registration by fax will not be accepted and please keep the receipt properly as it won't be re-issued.
For more information, visit www.macaumarathon.com.