TV5 invites all active and sports-minded Filipinos to participate in the much-awaited AKTV Run this June 5 at the SM Mall of Asia grounds in Pasay City. The Kapatid network will introduce AKTV, the new primetime sports block that will become the home of sports and active lifestyle programs on IBC channel 13.
AKTV Run will give loyal Kapatid followers a preview of what to expect from AKTV, which caters to Filipinos sports enthusiasts, health buffs as well as people who enjoy an active lifestyle.
AKTV Run features a race in four categories: 3K, 5K, 10K and 21K. TV5 has partnered with RunRio, the country’s leading race organizer, in mounting the event. The early morning race program will be hosted by Manu Sandejas and Chiqui Roa, hosts of the TV5 Saturday sports profile show Astig.
Participants and their families can enjoy a fun fair after the race at the Mall of Asia grounds. There will be sports tents where people can watch and participate in demonstrations and instructional coaching for billiards, boxing, basketball and mixed-martial arts. There will be photo booths of various TV5 shows like Bagets, Iskul Bukol and Bangis. Kids can enjoy booths from Cartoon Network, Disney and Batibot. Food and Beverage booths will also be made available to everyone.
Interested participants can register online at www.interaksyon.com/ aktv. Regular in-store registration will run from May 5 to May 22, 2011 at the following sports and running stores:
- Runnr (Bonifacio High Street, Taguig)
- ROX (Bonifacio High Street)
- Toby’s (SM Mall of Asia)
- Planet Sports (Glorietta, Makati City)
- The Athelete’s Foot (Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa and Robinsons Galleria)
- Planet Sports (Trinoma, Quezon City)
- Toby's SM Mall of Asia
- Planet Sports Trinoma
- 3km - Php450
- 5km - Php600
- 10km - Php600
- 21km - Php750
- 3km - 4:00 am - 5:55 am
- 5km - 4:00 am - 5:45 am
- 10km - 4:00 am - 5:35 am
- 21km - 4:00 am - 4:45 am
- Registration may end earlier than announced deadline therefore; race kits may run out before May 29, 2010.
- A valid ID must be presented upon registration. For group registration, a photocopy of any valid ID must be presented by the representative.
- Singlet size availability will be on a first come first served basis.
- A disposable timing device will be used by all participants during the race.
- Finisher’s kits will be given upon finishing the race.
- For questions and inquiries please contact (call only) any