How to register:
1. Sign up for 12 printed issues of Multisport Philippines. Subscription is free, however, there is a delivery fee of PHP120 (that is PHP10/issue) must be settled via bank deposit.
2. Register thru the following:
Option 1: Visit www.facebook.com/multisportphilippines.
Option 2: Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org: name, age, sex, address, landline number, mobile number, marital status, household monthly income, magazine delivery payment via Security Bank or BPI, desired class schedule. The subject should read “multisport 101 registration.”
Option 3: Fill out the subscription form in the magazine and fax to (623) 519-5815 or email to email@example.com and put "multisport 101 registration" as the subject.
Option 4: Register to select outlets starting April 18, 2011
- Chris Sports (Market!Market!, Glorietta, SM Annex North Edsa, Festival Mall)
- Olympic World, Olympic Gold & Olympic Village (Alabang Town Center, Robinsons Galleria, Trinoma, SM Megamall & Market! Market!)
3. Wait for the confirmation email.
4. For questions or clarifications, you may call 403-8825 local 221 and look for Jaja Aninacion or email firstname.lastname@example.org.